Register your plan
Build your profile
Engage with clients
Our plans are open to all types of Financial Advisors including both
Independent Financial Advisors and Restricted Advisors.
£480 /yr per profile
£480 /yr per account
Beta testing Basic • Incorrect details - wrong number, name does not match enquiry
We will be only operating the 'Basic' plan during the beta testing phase of this website. This will start early 2021 and will last approxmimately 3 months. This is to test the functions of the Auction Room, and to increase the number of users to a workable level. All leads generated during the beta phase will be telephone qualified before they are submitted to the Auction Room.
You will know the postcode, the question and size of investable assets. The Auction Room will be open during the business hours 9AM-12PM, 1-5:30PM Monday to Friday. The auction will typically run for a specified amount of time (20/40 minutes) and may have a reserve price. All bids made are blind to other users, (similar to eBay) although you will be aware if you do or not have the highest bid.
The 'Basic' plan gives you access to the Auction Room. Here you will be able to bid on hundreds of telephone qualified leads during business hours.
The 'Professional' plan allows you by-pass the Auction Room and receive 60 telephone qualified leads per annum (5 per month) that meet a minimum wealth criteria. For additonal volumes, i.e. 120, 180 per annum the Professional 60 plan can be multiplied. All prices exclude VAT.
The 'Premium' plan allows you by-pass the Auction Room and receive a 360 telephone qualified leads per annum (30 per month) that meet a minimum wealth criteria. All prices exclude VAT.
• Hoax – someone is trying to sell you something in the enquiry or it is obviously a fake client (e.g. Mickey Mouse)
• Non-resident - when it is clear from the message that the enquirer is not a UK resident
• Duplicate enquiry – if a consumer has previously contacted you through Regulated Advice
• Debt management – if it is clear from the message that the enquirer is only seeking debt management advice and has debt
• Final salary pension schemes
• Mortgage & Equity Release Advice
What can you not reject?
• Calls not answered
• Stated investable assets is different from what has been stated (unless of course the lead is a hoax)
• You do no business or it is not possible to give advice
Invoices will be issued for all leads every Monday for the leads issued the previous week.
• Incorrect details - wrong number, name does not match enquiry